See Your Baby will continue to operate services as usual.
Our main priority is ensuring our staff and service users are safe. We have taken positive steps to protect all members of the public accessing the clinic. Furthermore, in relation to Governmental updates, See Your Baby would like to reassure clients our services are updated regularly and any bookings will be notified should there be any changes.
We encourage any service user to contact the clinic direct on 0116 2895987 if any further information is required.
WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT THE FOLLOWING CHANGES ARE IN PLACE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- Service users can bring a maximum of one well adult guest to their appointment.
- Please ensure those not exempt are wearing face masks.
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Please use the hand sanitiser on arrival – Hand washing facilities are also available.
- If you arrive and the waiting area is occupied, you will be respectfully asked to wait in your car. If you wait outside, please be mindful re- the current social distancing regulations.
- All scans will be conducted by only qualified staff and completed in a timely manner.
- All staff will be wearing necessary PPE and public areas and machinery will be disinfected between each booking.
- Any client and or guests having returned from a country requiring quarantine or visiting from a lockdwn area please contact the clinic prior for further advice.
- Any client who is concerned prior to their appointment re-symptoms of Covid 19 and or feeling unwell (including guests) we suggest you inform us immediately. Please do not attend any appointments if you or members of your household are unwell or have had a positive screen for Covid 19 with in the previous 14 days.
- All adult guests are asked to provide contact details on arrival, in order to commit to a track and trace system.
Our essential Services have been reviewed by Leicestershire Police, Blaby District Council Environmental Health and the Care Quality Commission.